Dress Code & Etiquette
Our club tries to promote a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in the clubhouse. While jackets and ties are not required, except in the dining room at certain times, we do expect our visitors to be tidy at all times.
The dress code in the clubhouse is smart/casual.
On the golf course
- Men's shirts must have a collar and sleeves
- Tailored shorts or long trousers
- Proper golf bag with at least five clubs
- Golf shoes.
- Football shirts, t-shirts or tracksuits
- Sports shorts, beach shorts, denim, or tracksuit trousers
- No golf bag
- Trousers tucked into socks.
- Non-golf shoes/trainers.